.
Because the St. George area is located between the Rocky Mountains and the desert southwest, it features the distinct landscapes of both. It has forested mountain ranges and high plateaus, along with rugged and starkly beautiful red rock desert.
.
.

Sunday, June 1, 2008

Our latest "new store in town"

Well, am I excited about our newest store in St. George. I have never been to a Barnes and Noble bookstore before. I could not believe my eyes when I walked through the front door. This place is HUGE. Three of our regular bookstore would have fit into this store !!!

I took my time and wandered throughout the whole store to see what types of things the store contained. My goodness....what a different, wide-range of items they sell. Besides the most largest, most varied selection of books I have EVER seen in a bookstore, (it reminded me of a library), there were DVD movies, puzzles, maps, toys, gifts especially for readers, artist paper, bargain books, discount books, children’s books, comic book-type books, role playing games, etc, etc, etc. And sprinkled throughout the whole store were small “reading areas with 4 comfortable cushy chairs surrounding a small table in the middle. Oh yes, there is also a “Starbucks” section with yummy baked goods.

No kidding...a person could spend hours and hours in this Barnes and Noble bookstore. And IF you are an avid book lover/reader....you just might spend the whole day there, who knows !!!!

So do yourself a favor and have a fun time by visiting Barnes and Noble.